Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days of Wedding Planning



I stumbled upon this other blog called The Nesting Place that encourages and hosts people to commit to a blog topic for the month of October and blog about it everyday. I thought this would be really fun so I started thinking about a theme I could do. I chose to do 31 Days of Wedding Planning. I planned my own wedding along with lots of help from my parents and now-husband. I took pictures of various things along the way and wanted to blog about them but never had the time. Well this 31 Days of blogging will allow me to share some things I learned that will hopefully be helpful to others and it will allow me to go back and blog about everything I wanted to as I planned my wedding.

I hope you join me for 31 Days of Wedding Planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment